Men's Engagement Rings
Men’s engagement rings, often called mengagement rings,have seen a major rise in popularity since the turn of the century. Our collection has a wide range of stylish, masculine designs. With options for different metals and various diamond stones,there’s a style for everyone. So, show your love for your partner from your engagement day, not just your marriage.
What are the different types of men’s engagement rings?
Men’s diamond engagement rings come in a range of styles and shapes. There are options for different metals and different diamond cuts too. The master craftsmen at 77 Diamonds have designed a range of stunning men’s engagement bands. But if you want something unique, you can choose to create your own by choosing the option for bespoke men’s engagement rings.
Whether or not you want a bespoke design, it’s worth considering the mengagement rings which we’ve already designed to get an idea of the possibilities. Handmade by our master craftsmen, the 77 Diamonds mengagement ring collection includes:
- Zeus–A zeus mengagement ring has a half eternity style. This means the ring has diamonds set into the band, forming a semi-circle around the top half of the finger.
- Augustus–This ring has round diamonds set into the band which equal a weight of approximately 0.08ct. It’s available in a range of precious metals and has stunning polished detailing, making this a truly contemporary and beautiful men’s engagement ring.
- Jakob–This ring is the most subtle of all our mengagement rings. It features a set 0.16ct diamond stone and is available in various 18k gold bands, as well as a sleek and contemporary platinum.
- Morgan –This show-stopping piece of jewellery gives you the option for a stunning centre diamond stone at a carat level of your choice. The band width will increase based on the diamond you choose, making this a great choice for if you want to go truly glamorous with an incredible, eye-catching centre diamond.
- Astor–Only available with Asscher cut diamonds, this band will vary in size according to the size of the diamond stone you choose. That’s because the diamond stone is included in the band with a rub over setting. Like the Morgan mengagement ring, this is the perfect choice for those who want to make the biggest statement.
Men’s engagement and wedding ring sets
It’s often worth choosing your wedding ring alongside your engagement ring, or at least considering the style you’ll prefer. That’s because after marriage, most couples continue to their engagement rings alongside their wedding rings. As they’re usually worn on the same finger, you’ll want to make sure the styles are complementary. The good news is that you don’t have to choose two similar rings –there are plenty of rings which complement each other, despite being different styles or colours.
- Rose gold is the most complementary of all the precious metals –it’ll suit almost any skin tone and will work well alongside platinum, yellow gold and white gold rings too.
- Platinum rings as well as white gold, are especially great for pairing with diamonds. The silver-white aesthetic is contemporary and can draw attention to your diamond by catching light.
- If you want a traditional gold ring for your wedding day, you can choose almost any metal for your men’s engagement ring. However, it’s worth trying to match the diamond style with the wedding band. For example, a modern wedding band won’t pair too well with an ornate round diamond mengagement ring. The same is true for traditional wedding rings –they pair best with traditional engagement rings for men.
Men’s Diamond Set Wedding Rings
Most men’s wedding rings do not feature diamonds as part of the design. If you do want a modern, scintillating diamond as part of your wedding band, you can choose a ring from this collection. Many men are now choosing diamond wedding bands and these are made with the exact same process as men’s engagement rings. So, for a stunning, eye-catching wedding band, choose from our incredible collection of men’s diamond set rings.
At 77Diamonds, your satisfaction is our biggest concern. That’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on men’s engagement rings, and every other piece of jewellery too. What’s more, we offer a lifetime guarantee covering any manufacturing defects, so you can rest assured that your mengagement ring is a ring for life!
Speak to our team today for advice on how to find the best men’s engagement ring. Our expert jewellers can guide you through the process with information about any of our men’s engagement rings, speak to our expert team now on +1 6466641934.